Seeking the embodied life: connecting your physical and spiritual experience
• Activate and increase your intuition
• Release judgement and build confidence
• Communicate with the unseen
• Work with plants as allies
• Ground in nature to manifest your dreams
Personal development utilizing the language of plants, featuring Douglas Fir in February.
Thursday, February 5, 2015, 7 to 9 p.m.
Seattle’s Good Shepherd Center
4649 Sunnyside Ave N. Room 223
$25 — Limited to 15 people
Please pre-register by sending an email to email@example.com
copyright 2014-15 Plant Intuit